Wednesday 26 March 2014

Internet Abbrev (ACRONYM)

OMG: oh my god,  
BRB: be right back,  
LOL: laugh out loud,  
TTYL: talk to you later,  
JK: just kidding,
NP: no problem,
LMFAO: laughing my f****** a** off,  
WTF: what the f***,  
POV: point of view,  
TMI: too much information,  
EOD: end of day,  
DL: down low,  
FML: f*** my life,  
MILF: mom I’d like to f***,  
DND: do not disturb,  
ROFL: rolling on floor laughing,  
LMK: let me know,  
IMHO: in my humble opinion,  
GMAB: give me a break,  
AFK: away from keyboard,  
TCB: taking care (of) business,  
TYVM: thank you very much,
SMH: shake my head,  
EAD: eat a d***,  
WOW: world of warcraft,  
HTML: hypertext markup language,  
LAMP: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python/Perl (or look at me post),
MMS: multimedia messaging service,  
CSS: counter-strike: source,
WYSIWYG: what you see is what you get,
MMORPG: massive multi-player role-playing game,  
LARP: live action role play,  
ASL: age sex location,
WYWH: wish you were here,
GNOC: get nude on cam,  
MOS: member (of the) opposite sex,  
FTF: first to find,  
BTDT: been there done that,  
FBTW: fine be that way,  
LAB: life’s a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be atttend by admin soon, thank you.